Our Minerva Community service offers specialised support to women in the criminal justice system across Hampshire:
- Targeted support and advocacy for women to address practical and emotional needs, including outreach services
- Intensive one-to-one support across all women’s rehabilitative needs
- Safe, women-only local hubs pan-regional and Women’s centres
- Access to tailored groups and workshops delivered by specialist providers
- Prison in-reach and Through-the-Gate Support for women in custody within three months prior to their release.
Referrals can be made by Probation Practitioners via Refer & Monitor only.
Enquiries from all other professionals can be sent to: [email protected]
- This service does not offer Booking referrals
- This service does not offer Drop-in referrals
- This service does not offer Electronic referrals
- This service offers Other – See referral information referrals