- Targeted support and advocacy for women to address practical needs for up to 12 months, including outreach services and signposting
- Intensive one-to-one support across all women’s rehabilitative needs
- Safe, women-only local hubs across London and Women’s centres in North (Finsbury Park), East (Stratford) & West (Hammersmith) London Access to tailored groups and workshops delivered by specialist providers across the 9 pathways of offending
e.g. finance and benefits, emotional wellbeing
- Dedicated young women’s services for 15–25-year-olds
- Peer mentoring services
- Prison in-reach and Through-the-Gate Support for women in custody (in HMP Bronzefield, Peterborough, Downview and Send) within three months prior to their release.
- Prison in-reach and Through-the-Gate Support services for women in custody (in HMP Bronzefield, Peterborough, Downview and Send) within three months prior to their release.
Referrals can be made by Offender Managers via Refer & Monitor
Referrals from all other professionals supporting women with contact with the criminal justice system and a need in domestic abuse, mental health or substance misuse can be sent to:
Women can also self-refer by calling 020 3953 3111
- This service does not offer Booking referrals
- This service does not offer Drop-in referrals
- This service does not offer Electronic referrals
- This service offers Other – See referral information referrals