Hibiscus community project provides holistic, women-centered support to foreign national and BAMER women affected by criminal justice system and survivors of trafficking. We provide advocacy, practical support and signposting service as well as activities and workshops in Hibiscus Women’s Centre. Activities we have delivered include, ESOL classes, singing, sewing, counselling, dance classes, wellbeing workshops, information activities.
To refer someone for support from our Community team:
- Read our Guidance for Community referrals.
- Complete the Referral Form with as much detail as possible.
We will review your referral and contact you to arrange an appointment as soon as possible.
To refer someone for support from our International Resettlement and Detention Services team:
- Read the Guidance for International Resettlement and Detention Services referrals.
- Call 020 7697 4120 and provide a brief overview of the situation.
Your enquiry will be sent to the relevant team and they will respond to you as soon as possible.
- This service does not offer Booking referrals
- This service does not offer Drop-in referrals
- This service does not offer Electronic referrals
- This service offers Other – See referral information referrals