A free confidential phone support service for women in the sex industry across the UK.
- Are you involved in selling sex indoors, escorting, in a massage parlour, online or on the street?
- Are you looking for support?
- Are you looking for a route out and wanting to make changes?
- Maybe you see yourself as someone who got into sex work but you are feeling isolated and not sure whom to talk to?
- Perhaps you are being forced into it and don’t know where to turn.
Our “Beyond Support” staff team are here to listen and to help you find your next steps.
We can support you by:
- Listening and understanding
- Advising you about support services near you
- Providing a safe place to explore your options for change, allowing you to choose your next steps
- Giving you relevant information on what’s out there to help you plan for for the future
The Women’s Support Workers answering your call have a wealth of experience with supporting any women who is involved in the sex industry, has been involved in the past, or is considering selling sex in any context. We are not a 24hr crisis support service so if we miss your call, we’ll contact you back and arrange a support call with you.
Call us on 0800 133 7870
Women’s Support Workers are available to take your call Monday to Thursday 9:30am – 3:30pm and on Friday from 9:30am – noon.
If no Woman Support Worker is available to take your call, or you call outside of these times, please leave your mobile phone number or email address and we will contact you back.
Alternatively, e-mail us at [email protected].
No referral form needed. We will do an initial assessment with you over the phone.
- This service does not offer Booking referrals
- This service does not offer Drop-in referrals
- This service does not offer Electronic referrals
- This service offers Other – See referral information referrals